Category Archives: Parks
Saturday, April 22 10:30 am – 12:30pm
The City is providing rakes, shovels, gloves and an assortment of bags and the SVRA could really use your energy and great conversation and a broom!
Coffee provided by Starbucks (Dupont St!)
Join us and learn about the Lane Naming Project, the GD Project, how to get a tree for your property, traffic calming, StreetPLAY and other neighbourhood initiatives
Find out more about right here in SV!
Seaton Village Residents’ Association Email: email@example.com
Upcoming dates to remember:
- Saturday, May 6 – Compost In Vermont Square Park
- Sunday, June 11 – Ward 20 Community Environment Day @ Central Tech School
SVRA Meeting – Wednesday, April 12, 2017
Time: 7:00 – 8:30pm
Location: St Albans Boys and Girls Club, upstairs in the AV room (midway down hall on right side)
- Seaton Village Traffic and Safety initiatives – updates, Quadrant and street reps, next steps + Local projects [Meeting SVRA and PSC School Zone and Area Traffic_Transportation_Safety Meeting January 18_2017 from SVRA + Palmerston School Council Traffic and (School Zone) Safety Meeting]
- Discussion of first round of recommended iSVRA Traffic key initiatives _round 1_April 2017
- Laneway Project: round 2! + Laneway graffiti art – call for project volunteers and website assistance!
- April 22 – Vermont Square Park Community Cleanup!
- Compost + Ward 20 Environment Days,
- Westbank – Honest Ed’s/ Mirvish Village Redevelopment update
Have a great idea for a local project? Would you like to volunteer and want to learn how? Questions? Would you like to add to the agenda? Please send us a message: firstname.lastname@example.org
Seaton Village Pumpkin Patch is Back!!!
Please join the Seaton Village Residents’ Association SVRA and your neighbours in Vermont Square Park TONIGHT Tuesday November 1st
Bring a mug – BYOM – for a cup of hot chocolate or apple cider, enjoy some great conversation and all the spectacular pumpkins carved by friends and neighbours
New this year – enter your name in our raffle for the chance to win a prize from one of our fabulous neighbourhood shops and restaurants!!!
Bateman,s Bike Co, El Pocho Antojitos, Stubbe, Black Daffodil, Now Smile, Arisu, Risque, Vivace, Gus the Other Barber, Los Guac-a-moles, Snakes and Lattes, Pacha, Doug Miller Books, Kops Records, Barrio Coreano and more!!!!
Volunteers needed at the end of the event for pumpkin disposal – have a wheelbarrow – we could really use it 😉
Drop off Pumpkins in the park any time after 4:00 this afternoon
BRING A MUG!
Thanks to Gervais Party and Tent Rental for the beverage urns 🙂
We are a wash, folks!
Clean up is cancelled today owing to the rain that would make sweeping and raking a bit soggy and difficult.
The SVRA will post any alternate cleanup ASAP!
Owing to the weather forecast that called for a cooler and decidedly rainy day, the community cleanup will be Saturday May 14th 2016
Saturday May 14 from 10:00 am – 12:30pm
The City is providing rakes, shovels, gloves and an assortment of bags, but the SVRA could really use your energy and great conversation!
Coffee provided by Starbucks (Dupont St)
Come learn about YIMBY backyard garden sharing
and more about right here in SV!