A friendly reminder about the SVRA meeting Wednesday, January 17
Time: 7:00 – 8:30pm
Location: Vermont Square Longterm Care Facility – 914 Bathurst St – join us in the basement
- Monsignor Fraser Greening Project – presentation brief
- SVRA Winter Solstice – event brief
- Seaton village Lane Naming – project updates
- Grants: TD Park People (community events) + City of Toronto Every Tree counts
- Community Updates: Traffic, Westbank + Honest Ed’s redevelopment (OMB hearing)
- SVRA updates: Planning Committee, street reps + new website
- Other business
Previous meeting minutes: SVRA Meeting Minutes November 14 2017
The SVRA continues to build our street rep system, actively looking for community members who can help us with outreach efforts!
SVRA Planning Committee
Are you an architect, a planner, are you interested in neighbourhood planning and development? The SVRA is looking for community members to participate on our Planning Committee to consult on residential and commercial development applications
Please send us an email to express interest, ask any questions or to connect us to someone you know who might be interested!
Stay warm and keep shovelling 🙂