SVRA Meeting – Wednesday, April 12, 2017
Time: 7:00 – 8:30pm
Location: St Albans Boys and Girls Club, upstairs in the AV room (midway down hall on right side)
- Seaton Village Traffic and Safety initiatives – updates, Quadrant and street reps, next steps + Local projects [Meeting SVRA and PSC School Zone and Area Traffic_Transportation_Safety Meeting January 18_2017 from SVRA + Palmerston School Council Traffic and (School Zone) Safety Meeting]
- Discussion of first round of recommended iSVRA Traffic key initiatives _round 1_April 2017
- Laneway Project: round 2! + Laneway graffiti art – call for project volunteers and website assistance!
- April 22 – Vermont Square Park Community Cleanup!
- Compost + Ward 20 Environment Days,
- Westbank – Honest Ed’s/ Mirvish Village Redevelopment update
Have a great idea for a local project? Would you like to volunteer and want to learn how? Questions? Would you like to add to the agenda? Please send us a message: email@example.com