When: 7:00 – 8:30pm
Where: St Albans Boys and Girls Club – upstairs in AV/All purpose room
- Bathurst St (Built Form and Land Use) Study + Planning (1000-2 Bathurst – OMB pre-hearing July 17th + 255 Christie St)
- Lane Naming Project
- Park Renewal
- Homegrown Park
- Update on Emerald Ash Borer initiative in Seaton Village
- Porter at the Island Airport
- Bloor.Borden Farmer’s Market – Dear Friends of the Bloor.Borden Farmer’s Market – We need your help! Instead of the drop card we usually send out in June, this year we have made small market signs and we are asking you to place them in your garden.
We feel that with a good smattering of signs all over the area, everyone will be reminded to come to the market.What do you can do:1. Agree to put the sign in your front garden
2. Reply to this email and send us your address & we’ll install the sign.
3. Starting June 5, come to the market every Wednesday 3-7, rain or shine.
4. Bring all your friends & neighbours.
Thanks in advance,
Bloor.Borden Market Committee