14 Division – Man faces 15 charges in drug investigation, Marihuana seized, valued at $1 million
On Sunday February 13, 2011, members from the 14 Division Major Crime Unit, Vice Section, started a drug investigation at Pizza Gigi, at 189 Harbord Street.
It is alleged that:
– the accused sold marihuana from the business.
On Monday, February 14, 2011, at 1:30 a.m., police executed a search warrant at 189 Harbord Street,
It is further alleged that:
– police seized a quantity of marihuana, valued at $1 million, 1/2 ounce of crack cocaine, Oxycocet, Oxycontin, MDMA and $8,000 in cash.
Salvatore Crimi, 57, of Toronto, has been charged with:
1) Traffic in Marihuana,
2) Possession for the Purpose Cocaine,
3) Possession of Cocaine,
4) Possession of Proceeds of Crime,
5) Possession for the Purpose Marihuana,
6) Possession of Marihuana,
7) Possession for the Purpose Cocaine,
8) Possession for the Purpose controlled substance,
9) Possession of Controlled Substance,
10)Possession for the Purpose controlled substance,
11)Possession of Controlled,
12)Possession for the Purpose controlled substance,
13)Possession of Controlled Substance,
14)Possession for the Purpose Marihuana,
15)Possession of Marihuana.
He was scheduled to appear in court at Old City Hall, on Monday, February 14, 2011, room 103, at 10 a.m.
Anyone with information is asked to contact police at 416-808-1400, Crime Stoppers anonymously at 416-222-TIPS (8477), online at www.222tips.com, text TOR and your message to CRIMES (274637), or Leave A Tip on Facebook.
< p>Constable Tony Vella, Corporate Communications, for Detective Sergeant Brian Kelly, 14 Divison