The SVRA is holding its Annual General Meeting May 10th at The Palmerston Library starting at with a meet and greet from 6:30 to 7:00 pm
Come learn about our activities and upcoming park redevelopment.
In addition we will be electing and re-electing members for the Executive.
The Executive is elected annually and all members are eligible to vote.
Thus all positions in the SVRA Executive are to be voted upon:
1) President (Rebecca Sugarman)*
2) Vice President (vacant)
3) Secretary(Joan MacCallum)*
4) Treasurer (Joan MacCallum)*
5) Park Committee Chair (Andrew Ignatieff)
6) Dog Committee Chair (Rebecca Sugarman)*
7) Playground Committee Chair (Jennifer Hunter)*
8) Planning Committee Chair (vacant)
9) Social Committee Chair (new)
*(presently occupy the position and are running for re-election)
Any member of the SVRA can stand for election to the Executive. You can be nominated either before or at the AGM.
If you are interested in volunteering or would like to find out more about any of the positions, please send us an email and we can answer any questions that you may have. Voting for the filling of positions will take place at the SVRA Annual General Meeting, on May 10, 2010 by SVRA Membership.