The January SVRA meeting will be held on Wednesday, January 13th from 7:00 PM to 9:00 PM at the St. Alban’s Boys and Girls Club Library (2nd floor),843 Palmerston Avenue, Toronto.
- Review of Meeting Minutes from December SVRA Meeting
- Vermont Square Development Update
- Seaton Village Traffic Control Study
- Winter Family Skate (February 15)
- Seaton Village Crime Prevention
- Presenter Proposal for Future Meetings
- Community News / Updates
- Committee Presentations (Playground, Park, Planning)
If you are interested in finding out more about the upcoming events in your community or are keen to meet up with your friends and neighbours, please drop by the January SVRA meeting and introduce yourself. If you wish to see any other topics discussed, please send us an email and we’ll be happy to include them during the meeting.