The April SVRA meeting will be held on Wednesday, April 8th at 7:00 PM to 9:00 PM at St. Alban’s Boys and Girls Club, 843 Palmerston Avenue, Toronto. The agenda will focus on the upcoming Annual General Meeting (May 6th) as well as the May Garage Sale.
April SVRA Meeting Agenda:
1. Approval of minutes from March 11, 2009 meeting.
2. Approval of Agenda
3. AGM: Wednesday, May 6, 2009, 7:00 PM to 9:00 PM. Palmerston Public School.
Speakers: Adam Vaughan (confirmed, 30 min), Jutta / Dufferin Grove (confirmed, 15 min?), Artscape representative (unconfirmed, 15 min?)
– AGM agenda to be developed (eg. Vermont Square funding / community building, membership drive, community events, webpage rollout, etc.)
– Poster / Flyer design, printing and distribution (who and when).
4. May Garage Sale / St. Alban’s bulb sale
Date: Saturday, May 18th or 25th (TBD)
– Volunteers, logistics.
5. Discussion of any further items identified by meeting participants (development news, membership, constitution amendments).
The monthly SVRA meetings are open to any resident of Seaton Village who is interested in their community or knowing more of the Association. We will also be seeking volunteers for both the Annual General Meeting and the Garage Sale for anyone who is keen to participate in either or both events.